Wednesday 11 July 2012

when you wish upon a star..

Yes, that's right, L.E is out again.... And, yes, I am going mad for L.E again....

So if you haven't scrolled down the pictures yet, or haven't realized it = i'm doing a HUGE update on my wish list, giving you all the gossip and details! Firstly i'll give you the total cost of my wishlist so far = £443 stardollars :O that would take me roughly 89 days to get that much money.... Well, here we go!

item 1) L E earrings! I absolutely love these cute pink letter's so much! I think they go well with any outfit and make an awesome buy for their price of just £40 stardollars!!! I really like how the right E is at a slight tilt.

item2) This is the lavender puff top! I think it's super pretty and cute! + it's only £55 stardollars (even better!) I think there are actually quite a few purple/black/pink colored items in the L.E store, so i think this blend's in well with all of them. tbh, the shorts that come in a set with the top aren't that nice, but i still love the top! :)

item3) Lace me up shorts! these are super funky short's (that go awesomely with the lavender puff top!) I think what i love the most about them is the fact that they are unique shorts, i have generally never seen short's like these before, and i think that gives a item of clothing a real personality... and they're on £55 stardollars


item 4) No shoulders top! I love the idea of a no shoulder's top, in fact, i actually own a no shoulders top that looks just like this one! I think it is a really nice top that can work with almost ANY belt! <-- you gotta love a good belt ;) (£14 stardollars)

item 5)  neeeexxttttt uppppp! the tassel belt from L.E, i know it's quite a lot for a belt but a) it's L.E and b) it's just perfect for any outfit! I really love the way they use 3  ribbon's that all connect to one to make the main part of the belt, and then you have the 2 groovy tassel's hanging off! (am i the only person who say's groovy?)

item 6) The turquoise lily skirt! this is from the Nicholas Wood collection, it is at it's basic's = a spotty blue skirt. The thing is it's not just spotty patterns continuing on, it is patches of blue, they don't follow any order, they are random and different. This skirt is only £16 as well!

item 7) Dusk tigh high, soooooooo hot! I think these pair of socks are super sexy and make your outfit look that bit on the edge! Join the wild side of L.E socks with these! ;) (£40 stardollars, did someone say BARGAIN?)

item 8) antidote purple gold heels! i'm not one who is known for loving antidote, but theese heels are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! (if you haven't already noticed, that was a huge enphasis on the o's there..) They are my super bargain of the week, coming in a tiny price of £20 stardollars! <-- super bargain there!




item9) I think (other than the contact lenses) that this robe is the only thing not designer on my list :O anyway, item 9 on my wishlist is the blows white robe from riviera! it's a see-through. The fact that it's white/see-through means it works with any outfit! from a chill out beach to a refined princess!

item 10) hotbuys mesh swimsuit! Okay, i will admit, it took a while to grow on me but i'm reeeeally starting to like it! ^.^ I think the cross pattern creates this crazy, explosive pattern that look's super cool! + it's a hot buy!

item 11) I think that these steeltoe platforms are TO DIE FOR! i don't care how much they cost. I love them. I freaking love them. okay? If you have a problem then that's your fault. Nothing. NOTHING. will get between me and these shoes.....


i'm afraid that's all i got time for folks! see you next update! and follow me on twitter : https://twitter.com/alicebee20

U.K xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment