Saturday 30 June 2012

cream jackets cream jackets cream....

my love for cream jackets is official I think they can make super trendy outfits here on stardoll and + they look stylish by just adding a t-shirt and shorts!...

Okay, so today, i'm gonna talk about CREAM JACKETS. I'm gonna start off by telling all of you guys where you can buy these cute/crazy fashion trends-

MISS SIXTY:
£27.00, quay jacket
£24.00, lipslide jacket
£21.00, malin jacket

KILLAH:
£18.00, marfik jacket    <--- best deal i think

WINDOWS ON THE WORLD:
£00.70, satiny jacket

so. I know most of them are pretty expensive but actually if your looking to buy it as part of a whole outfit, you can make a pretty cheap, slightly less expensive? outfit then normal... If you don't believe me then go into the search icon at the side of the starplaza. I used to Quay jacket as an example-

step 1) find a pair of denim shorts in the search, I found a really cheap pair (only 40 starcoins, from RIO) that are perfect for the look!

step 2) find a cheap white top (it can really be any color, but for the look i'm going for i'm gonna stick with white) BASIC is a great shop to find things like this in so that's where i got my top from, only 35 starcoins!

step 3) find a cute pair of boots... For my look i went to KILLAH and found a pair of trendy boots (keila shoes £12), but if that's to expensive then there are a pair of cowgirl boots from RIO fro 50 starcoins! 

step 4 , optional)beads beads beads, to finish off the look you can add any cute beads and bracelets you want, I added a Pearls and Beads necklace from epiphany £9!

and the total for my outfit adds up to=
£48.75! 

that's still quite a bit... some of you are saying to yourself, so i did some re-editing and discovered a cheap way of pulling of this out fit:

£00.30 cropped tee, bonjour dizou
£00.40 denim shorts, rio
£00.50 round shades, spectacular
£00.50 Britney boots, rio
£00.70 satiny jacket, windows in the world
subtotal of = 240 starcoins! or = 24 stardollars!

thanks for reading! vote me 5/5 (http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=101632086) and leave me a comment if you used a cream jacket in an outfit you have/had. Or if you used my outfit idea! thank you for reading!


U.K xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment