Friday 29 June 2012

welcome!

WELCOME!
this is my first blog and i wanted to do it on something i enjoy so i decided to do it on STARDOLL!
While i'm still trying to work out how to use all of the things on blogspot, I wanted to just talk about hotbuys, basically if you don't know what hotbuys are then: they are cloths that exist on high street fashion and are made into stardoll clothes!! I know loads of you are secretly searching other people's closets to see how many hotbuys they have compared to you...
I only have 1, which is a watermelon jumpsuit you can see in my suite ( http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=101632086 ) On my wishlist i have 8 more lined up and all i have to do is save up and buy them :), that could probably take some time though...  
so i know it wasn't much of a post, but i think it's pretty good for my level of writing skill... :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment