Sunday 1 July 2012

access all areas! (of my suite)

Today, your getting a v.i.p pass to all of my rooms! including my 'secret' room... Then i'll talk about my bazaar:


I'm glad people are reading my blog, i got a total view of 35 yesterday! which is great because i haven't been doing this for more than 3 days!! 


Okay, the first room i'm gonna show you all is my 'cupcake factory'! all the cupcake's everyone sends me go straight to the cupcake room:



I love how it's almost full! and I'm aiming to collect over 100 cupcakes for the room. I'm gonna take  a guess and say i have about 40-45? which is almost half way :) So keep on sending me cupcakes!


The next locked room i want to show you is the 'random' room, i nicknamed it that because to be honest i really have no clue what the hell it's going to be...

Then the final room i wanted to show you is my 'secret' room... oooohhhh...aaaahhhhh.... This is the room that all my hot buys will go into, but that's all i'm saying for now... (mysterious..)

And lastly i wanted to tell you all to go to my bazaar! i'm selling :
x1 old dress from voile (not available any more) £25
x1 tee-shirt from identitee, if you are new to stardoll, identitee was a shop that sold tee-shirt's with emotions/word's in many languages... £9 <---- bargain!
x1 red hot lined shorts £15 <--almost a bargain?!?!
x1 checked dress from it girls (not available any more) 100 starcoins , 50 starcoins cheaper than originally!
x1 big red cardigan! for £9
http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/sellItems.php )

U.K xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment