Thursday 5 July 2012

sorry...

im sooooo sorry i haven't updated the blog for a few days! i have been so busy with so many different things i just couldn't find time! Anyway, I decided instead of doing one massive blog, that i would do 3 small ones to make up for it. To help you guys out i put all the titles in colors so it's easier to select which article you want to read:
1) Justin Bieber dress up!
2) awards?!?!?
3) the hairiest update ever..


JUSTIN BIEBER DRESS UP!
I know a few people a really big fan's of JB, so i decided to do an article on his new dress up on stardoll, im gonna rate it on 5 factor's: clothes, look-a-like, accessories, quality and the man himself.
CLOTHES: personally, his clothes are alright. The fact that i don't really like it is that he has the same shirt as my dad... either justin bieber has bad fashion, or my dad has entered the world of teen pop style... So, a 7/10 from me
LOOK-A-LIKE: i think he look's kindaaa? like justin bieber, but his hair look's like a bowl cut/punk-rock-hair.... I give him a 2/5 for that
ACCESSORIES: with only 3 pairs of shoes and a hat imma give him a 3/10 for that.
QUALITY: even though it does look new, i think it's still got a cartoon element somewhere in there so it only gets a 9/10! :)
and lastly, JB: personally im not a 'bieliber' so i don't really like him :/ awwwkkwaaaarrrrddd.... 6/10
SO JUSTIN BIEBER'S NEW DRESS UP GOT A RATING OF:  3/5! so i would recommend having a look at it and checking it out 


AWARDS?!?!?
The new awards are out on stardoll, and i was wondering, is there anyone who actually want's/has every award? to be honest i think you look like a bit of an anti-social person who spend waaaaay to much time on stardoll if you have all of the award's so far... there are 71 award's to get and i only have 27 so i'm not exactly that close to getting all of them. I know it was just a reeeeally small update but comment below if you know/have all or almost all of the awards!!


THE HAIRIEST UPDATE EVER..
I was thinking about all the hairstyles on stardoll and some of them made me think: why the hell would anyone want that on their head?!?!? i deeply apologize to anyone with a horrible haircut know.. Somebody has already messaged me to say wtf is up with your do? I remember the days when that hair style was the one all the super-super star's had, so i decided to go 'so last year' with my hair do! another hair do i love is the one exatcly next to that, I love this because it look's just like pixie lott. Die your hair blonde, add some pink check's and big eyelashes and KA-BOOM. you have a pretty girl look there :) lastly, imma talk about, possibly the ugliest hair i have ever seen, the 'i have 2 dead rat's at either side of my hair'. The two bun's on the super star hair list. I... I jus....... I just have no idea how to explain it....




that's it for today, stay tuned though!


U.K xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment