Sunday 15 July 2012

chocolate-comps!

For those of you who might not know, chocolate-comps is my own club on stardoll! I currently have 53 members and that's half way to my target of 100! I haven't made a competition in a while and i would like to start it over again, the only problem is that nobody ever goes on it :/ awwwkwwwwwaaaarrrdddd..... anyway, if i get to 70 member's then yes i will start competitions again. I was gonna go on about other clubs i enjoy and think are great opportunities! but then again, i want you all to join my club :D


if you haven't already joined chocolate-comps then PLEASE do!---> http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=2919372


so spread the word of chocolate-comps and maybe we can get to the goal of 100 members!


U.K xox


(p.s, i have been at latitude for 4 nights so that's why i haven't had time to do an update!)

No comments:

Post a Comment